Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Grandparents Day


One thing I missed out on growing up was Grandparents. I don't have a close bond with them at all. In fact, now that I think about it.. I only have one left! My Grandma... not really the grandparenting type I guess. I only saw her a few times growing up and she isn't really warm and fuzzy. I want my kids to have their grandparents around them, watching them grow and showing them off to strangers in the grocery store line. Bragging about them over lunch dates and being as involved as possible :)

Well, all that to say.. the grandparents I saw today were incredible! I had the honor of assisting the insanely-talented Jen O'Sullivan at Grandparent's Day! I got to took group shots and some candids of the students with their grandparents.


Check out this grandpa with his snazzy pants! I just HAD to sneak a shot of his amazing getup!


I was testing out some manual focusing techniques and I got this cute orchid!


I certainly hope this was the first of many photo-adventures to come! These were just a couple shots that I retouched really quick. I'm going to try to shoot at least 3 times a week so get more comfortable with everything!








This is my fabulous wedding photographer, Jen! ...and she says she's not photogenic! Pshh.. c'mon.




No comments:

Post a Comment