Thursday, October 15, 2009

New adventure.


“Well…what is it going to be about?”


I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been asked that question when I mention I’m going to start a blog. I love it. I feel like it gives me an opportunity to tell people what I’m excited about, what I hope to become and who I am now. Trust me; I’ll blog about anything and everything...With an emphasis on hairstyling, photography, baking, fitness, and being a newlywed (almost! Until then I’ll blog about planning the wedding.) So here we go!!

October: My favorite month… Or at least in the top 3! I love going to Lombardi’s Ranch to run around in the dirt and pick out pumpkins. It’s special this year because this is our first October together in our new Condo! I picked out some little pumpkins to decorate our living room, and some really funky shaped squash to use as a center piece on our kitchen table. I love their bright colors and texture!! If I were a fashion designer I would use squash as my inspiration. You can’t look at one without doing a double take and smiling a little bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment